Choose Bessey Clamps for All Your Projects
For over 130 years, Bessey clamps have led the pack. When a brand’s motto is, “To stop improving is to stop being good,” you know you made the right choice. The company’s dedication shows in their choice to only manufacture their tools using the highest-grade materials. Their reputation gives you the confidence that you can trust your Bessey clamps to hold your project together as you need it.
You can never have enough clamps. They work as an extra set of hands for holding a dovetailed drawer together until the glue dries or securing two pieces of cherry in a 90-degree angle for a picture frame. Maybe you need grounding clamps for welding or metal clamps for soldering. Whether setting up your shop for the first time or expanding your existing garage collection, you should choose the best types of clamping tools to accommodate any project you want to start and successfully complete.
The Right Clamp for the Job
You can find just about any type of Bessey clamp for work around the house or in the shop. They come in as many shapes, sizes, and materials you could imagine. Not sure what kind of clamping tools you need? Some of the most popular ones are:
- G or C Clamp: Maybe the most common, this type of clamp is incredibly versatile with jaw openings ranging from 1″ to 8″. Its swivel head makes it readily able to clamp onto irregular surfaces.
- Hand Screw Clamp: Choose this type when working on metal. They hold angled material in place well and are long-lasting.
- Spring Clamp: Use these for a wide variety of tasks like woodworking, beading or jewelry projects. Their spring tension makes it hard to open and gives you confidence things won’t move on you.
- Clutch-Style Bar Clamp: A versatile choice that not only holds items together but also pushes material apart.
- H-Style Pipe Clamp Fixture: You get to choose what length of metal pipe you use with H-style clamps. It’s the perfect choice for large projects. These Bessey clamps come in many sizes and allow air to circulate on both sides of an item.
Clamping tools come in a variety of styles with different purposes, but all are designed to assist you in getting the job done. When looking for the perfect Bessey clamp for your next project, turn to Ottawa Fastener Supply. We can help you with our extensive collection of clamping tools to ensure you find exactly what you need.
Become a VIP Customer!
Be the First to Know About All of Our In-Store Promos & Events.
We are The Authorized Repair Center for these Brands
At The Tool & Equipment Store you can talk to the technician servicing your equipment, ensuring accuracy, efficiency and a satisfying customer experience.