At The Tool & Equipment Store you can talk to the technician servicing your equipment, ensuring accuracy, efficiency and a satisfying customer experience.
Sign up to get interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.
With community transmission of COVID-19 beginning to slow down, Canada’s Federal and Provincial governments are easing restrictions and gradually reopening certain businesses, until further notice. Hardware stores will be permitted to open for in-store payment and purchases as soon as 12:01 a.m. on Saturday, May 9, subject to certain conditions. Ottawa Fastener Supply Ltd. will reopen Saturday, May 9th with temporary reduced hours, 9 to 3. Effective Monday, May 11th, weekday hours will return to normal, Monday to Friday, 7 to 5:30, and Saturday 8 to 5:00.
Every effort will be made to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 transmission in the workplace in accordance with applicable occupational health and safety laws, and the recommendations of the Public Health Agency of Canada and provincial and local authorities. OFS management is committed to keeping our staff and customers as safe as possible and will share more information as it becomes available.
· We will be open for both in store purchases and curbside pickup starting Saturday May 9th.
· Curbside pick-up will be done out of the front parking lot only (same procedures as before).
· Only 1 visitor per household.
· Limited number of customers will be allowed in store (during busy periods customers will be asked to cue outside).
· We are still not accepting cash; Debit and Credit card transactions only.
· No returns at this time.
· Customers will be asked to hand sanitize at the door.
· Maintain a distance of 2 metres (6.5ft) between other customers and staff.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
· Avoid touching your face.
· Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve.
· Premises are subject to frequent, scheduled, cleaning procedures.
· Samples will not be taken for curbside pick-up; customers must go to the Wall of Fasteners.
· A limit of 5 customers will be allowed on the Wall of Fasteners at a time.
· Wall of Fasteners customers will be required to wear disposable gloves.
Finally, thank you to all our employees and you, our customers, for helping us navigate this unprecedented time.
Ottawa Fastener Supply
If you do not know the part number, you can request a copy of a parts breakdown (if available) to aid you in selecting the parts you require
Due to worldwide shortage of N95 masks, hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, and other PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), Ottawa Fastener cannot promise delivery ETA’s for these products and will NOT be holding products for customers. If products do become available, it will be on a first come, first served basis. Please call 613 828 5311 or email email@example.com if you are looking for these products.