Your Ottawa Valley Dealer for Alaskan® Chainsaw Mills
Ottawa Fastener Supply has teamed up with Granberg International to become your Ottawa Valley supplier for chainsaw mills and accessories. For over 60 years, Granberg International has producing high quality Alaskan Chainsaw Mills that allow you to use an unmodified chainsaw to produce lumber. Whether you are a homeowner, craftsperson or carpenter, you can harvest your own lumber up to 17-inches wide with minimal effort and no drilling required.
Versatile and Portable Chainsaw Mill
With choices including a mini-mill for chainsaws with a 20-inch bar or smaller for small-scale projects or the full-sized Alaskan Chainsaw Mill with sizes up to 48-inches for heavy duty use, you can be harvesting lumber for a wide variety of uses in just minutes. Lightweight, compact and built for ease-of-use, you can mill your own lumber or squared timber without having to modify your chainsaw. With extreme portability, you can move your chainsaw mill easily to the fell site, reducing time and effort!
Chainsaw Mill Features and Benefits:
- Frames built from extruded aluminum for lightweight handling and maximum durability
- Support clamps and posts for the chainsaw are welded and plated, 1-inch tubular steel
- T-posts and graduated handles for fast, easy adjustments
- No drilling bar required for attachment to chainsaw
- Mill is capable of producing a wide variety of lumber or squared beams
- Ripping chains available at your Ottawa Tool and Equipment store are recommended for ultimate performance
Become a VIP Customer!
Be the First to Know About All of Our In-Store Promos & Events.
We are The Authorized Repair Center for these Brands
At The Tool & Equipment Store you can talk to the technician servicing your equipment, ensuring accuracy, efficiency and a satisfying customer experience.