Does your team work at significant heights on buildings, bridges, or roofs? Protect your employees from accidental death, dismemberment, and injury with proven safety equipment. When shopping for fall protection and other gear, choose a supplier knowledgeable about the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act. The team at Ottawa Fastener Supply provides real answers about the Ottawa safety supply products we sell.
Fall Protection Equipment to Keep Your Crew Safe and Secure
If you need help finding the fall-arrest equipment for a specific industry or job, ask one of our experienced team members for help. To ensure you have a safe and secure job site the essential fall protection safety equipment in Ottawa you need is:
- Anchors: Anchorage for ladders, roofs, slings, and other uses
- Connectors: Carabiners, rope grabs, and other high-strength connectors
- Harnesses: Name brand harnesses with up to 400 lb. capacity for climbing, retrieval, evacuation, and work purposes
- Lanyards: Hook up to rebar, scaffolding, and other stable structures with shock and energy-absorbing lanyards
- Lifelines: Cable and polyester lifelines protect your employees. Choose from a variety of lengths and styles.
- Signs: Safety and work signs clearly communicate important information.
Investing in fall arrest equipment makes sure you keep your employees safe and doesn’t need to cost a lot. Visit our safety supply store in Ottawa to keep your safety record pristine with all the needed precautions. Check out the guide on our website, “Must-Have Safety Equipment in Ottawa for Your Worksite,” for essential information on everything you need to protect your workers on the job site.